Collection of Personal Information We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Postal address
- Educational qualifications
- Professional experience
- Skills and abilities
- Job preferences
- Resume or CV information
- IP address and other device information
We collect this information to improve your job search experience, facilitate job postings, and match you with relevant job opportunities.
Use of Personal Information We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our services, including job search and posting services
- To match you with job opportunities and notify you about potential job openings
- To communicate with you about job opportunities, services, and updates
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- To conduct research and analysis to improve our services
- To comply with legal obligations
Disclosure of Personal Information We may disclose your personal information to the following third parties:
- Employers and recruiters who are looking to hire
- Service providers who assist us in providing our services, such as payment processors, email service providers, and data storage providers
- Government authorities or law enforcement agencies when required by law
We may also share anonymized and aggregated data with third parties for research and analytics purposes.
Data Retention We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services to you, unless a longer retention period is required by law.
Security We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Your Rights You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- Right to access: You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information we hold about you.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the email address provided below.